Provides timely, efficient, pleasant delivery of food to residents and guests ensuring the quality standards of food and service are being delivered to the table. Manages assignment of tables effectively and safely. Maintains dining room station and tables in a clean, organized manner. Utilizes safe procedures.
- Ensures beverage orders are taken and delivered.
- Takes food orders, presents to kitchen staff and delivers meals to residents and guests in a proper and timely manner in accordance with Aventine Hill Communities standards.
- Vacuuming, spot sweeping and/or mopping of dining room floors and adjacent areas
- Set up and tear down of Hydration Station(s) at the assigned hours
- Maintains Hydration Station(s) to be properly stocked, food rotated and clean during assigned hours
- Ensures resident and guest satisfaction.
- Responds quickly to resident or guest requests.
- Reports any resident comments or concerns to supervisor immediately.
- Assists in bussing and resetting tables.
- Assists in room services as needed.
- Completes all side work as assigned.
- Complies with all state and county health codes for food handling.
- Attends all in-services training and pre-shift meetings.
- Handles china, glassware and equipment safely and quietly to minimize breakage.
- Performs all duties in adherence to Aventine Hill Communities standards.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Aventine Hill Communities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates to include ServSafe.
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed